Included in Camper Registration:
- Gymnastics skill instruction and refinement, led by Iowa Gymnastics full-time staff
- Lunch at Hillcrest Dining Hall on Saturday, October 28
- Admission to Iowa Gymnastics Halloween Showcase on Saturday evening, October 28
What to Bring:
- Leotard or tank top & spandex shorts. (Loose fitting clothing is not recommended.)
- Tennis shoes for walking
- Snacks for in between rotations
Backpack, clearly labeled with camper's name, to store their gear during activities.
Gymnasts need to bring their own supplies needed for camp. Example: Tape for ankles, wrist guards etc.
Friday, Oct. 27 & Saturday, Oct. 28
Who: Open to any and all, ages 12-18
Recommended Skill Level: Highly recommended to have level 9 (elite) or higher competitive experience due to the skill instruction of this camp.
When: Friday, 5pm-8pm; Saturday, 8am-2pm
Where: UI Field House, North Gym - Iowa City, IA